currency converter

Wednesday 3 December 2008

Making presents and cards for friends and family....

So, the year is nearly ending and Christmas and New Year is coming. It's almost the end of 2008 and many of us may have been through the worse, the best, and many other obstacles.

What ever it is...we still survived! HEY!! :)

So, I'm currently making Christmas cards and some presents for my closest friends and relatives. I'm even planning to make something nice for my cat, Frank as well as my lil baby boo :) Okay, I got her a cute orange, folk style hand knitted jumper, so have to wrap it all up. the cards are all made off recycled materials, old magazine cut outs, printing papers etc etc etc

I don't celebrate Christmas, but New Year will a bigger celebration for me. Christmas is mainly for me making and giving presents only. My whole family from home will be gathering in London, so that'll be something different for a change. I can't do anything BIG though as I have an assignment due in early Jan 2009, yup, of all times. But hey, studying is studying!

Well, I'm off to explore my creative making cards brain :)

By the way, I'm selling wall calendar at £10 (inc. packaging & postage) and desk calendar at £6 (inc packaging & postage) As you might not know, I've slashed prices for them!! So, e-mail me for further queries!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger