currency converter

Tuesday 23 September 2008

All you need is love!

By the Beatles of course and who doesn't love every bit of their music??? Anyway, a friend sent me a video from youtube of a movie coming out soon called Across the Universe and watching a few snippets of the videos, I can tell it is going to be a love film and I think I'm already liking it. *sigh* Sorry, I'm going all corny. hehe

Anyway, other things that need some loving are my hard work in making more jewelleries, paint, draw, oil pastels, waxed crayons, colour pencils, sewing and many more. I could go on forever and ever. I recently made a ring and a necklace which were my design roots, yes, I'm going back to my roots in making jewelleries, no rules and no one telling me that the method is wrong or right. When it comes to making art, there's no rules to follow, whatever you make whatever you feel, it's all from within you. I think only us, our minds can control what we want to do, make, create etc etc etc

I've finally charged up my battery for my digital camera, so I'll be taking tons of pictures and will post them on here.

I've made the calendar, but I cheated by using Vista hehehe. I'm trying to figure out my MAC though as I'm still new to all it's technicalities. But I shall produce my own version of calendar soon enough. I still have time. It is only September, well, towards the end of September anyway!!!!

Ok I must stop rambling, it's very late and I must be off to sleep.

Very well then people, hope you enjoy this video clip! We all need a "Little Help From My Friends"

No comments:

Powered By Blogger